Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: Alichino layout=very nice!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member rev.tsukiyama's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 27th, 2002
    Posts
    273
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Respect due, re. the new layout. Pretty! Nice and fresh - very spring time. XD

  2. #2
    Inactive Member tenjou_sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    614
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Agreed! And since it's blue (my favorite color!) it makes me like it even more ^___^

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Anime Goddess's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    237
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I deffinatly LOVE your layout ^^ It is sooo good! And plus I love the pic and the color ^_^ I love blue [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Clash2002's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 13th, 2003
    Posts
    8
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah, nice layot. Like it a lot.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member yukawai's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 11th, 2002
    Posts
    441
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Idem to them all ^^

  6. #6
    Inactive Member jadey's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2003
    Posts
    344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    soo coool @_@. Really i love the new layout, but i love all of them hehe. I wish i could do that, I have soo many nice pictures but nothing to do with them ~_~.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Reikou Hitakana's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 10th, 2003
    Posts
    233
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Very nice [img]smile.gif[/img]

    -Reikou

  8. #8
    HB Forum Owner crisisdreams's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2002
    Posts
    382
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ^___^ Thanks for your nice comments, everyone! The original layout I had planned looked nothing like this current one, but that one never worked out. I'm glad that it didn't too. Now that I think about it, it was pretty ugly. -__-

    *grumble* I couldn't find any nice official colored pics of Ryouko for the layout. *sniff*

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Risu-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 10th, 2003
    Posts
    659
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Trying to figure out: is the blonde in this pic--

    http://www.curiouser.nu/vis/scan/vol2cover.jpg

    Ryouko or someone else?

    ^^;; I like the layout...

    (sweatdrop: imagining the flames already)

    I'm really really sorry, but I just don't like Alichino... they all look identical and they all just run around moping and/or bleeding, and I can't tell what's happening to whom because all the characters are so "generic angstboy/girl" I can't even get their names fixed with their too-identical faces to try to sort it out, so it just doesn't mean anything to me...

    the only one I can distinguish is the little girl with curly hair, because of the curly hair; the rest of them I just can't tell apart... ^^:;;

    (wondering if I dare show my face again... ^^;;;;; [img]wink.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Lady Elanor's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2003
    Posts
    340
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    @Risu-chan: If I first read Angel Sanctuary (this was my first Manga) I thought the same. Alichino is other than Kaori Yuki stuff, but it's not worse. The girls all have incredibly big eyes and every guy is absolutely beautiful. To distinguish them, just look at their hairs. [img]wink.gif[/img]
    My problem in this manga is to recognise who is saying what. The bubbles are set very bemusing. I have always to look at curioser.nu in the translation, there is marked who is saying/thinking which sentence. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    Yes, the blond guy is Ryouko. [img]smile.gif[/img]

    BTW: Thanks for the translation you've sent me yesterday! [img]smile.gif[/img]

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ March 19, 2003 02:20 PM: Message edited by: Lady Elanor ]</font>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •